Recipe by Maria Laura Haddad
Calling all fish lovers! This Crave Natural Energy Seared Tuna recipe is absolute fireworks. We know working from home and doing household chores can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to making dinner. Now you can have restaurant-quality tuna right in your kitchen and it's as easy as pie.
Ingredients: 5-6 servings
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- 5-6 Ahi Tuna steaks
- ½ serving of Crave Natural Energy Oats
- Pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
- In a shallow bowl, mix the Energy Oats and salt. Press each tuna steak lightly into the oats mixture, turn and repeat in each side to make sure they are fully covered.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with avocado oil cooking spray. Cook to desired doneness, about 2-3 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Served with your favorite sides! A green salad is a perfect option!