I absolutely love Earl Grey tea cookies, but these are even better. The black tea in Focus Oats is fragrant and taro, coconut and chia seeds add depth that the original can’t match. Delicately sweet and aromatic, these little melt-in-your-mouth treats are the perfect dessert to pair with afternoon tea.
- 1 serving Crave Natural Focus Oats
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the butter and vanilla and stir until the dough is well mixed.
- Flatten dough into a rectangle on a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a log, about 2 inches in diameter. Wrap well and chill in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Slice the log into 1/3-inch-thick disks. Place cookies on a parchment paper or Silpat-lined baking dish, 2 inches apart.
- Bake until the edges are just brown, about 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before eating.